Hersey & Son Silversmiths Ring Review & Competition. Its not long until Mothers Day, in fact this year it is 31st March 2019. A chunky silver ring would be the perfect gift. I always struggle knowing what to get my mum for Mothers Day. Freddie often opts to buy me jewellery as he knows how much I love it. These silver rings are definitely something I would absolutely love to receive.
Not only do they sell gorgeous chunky silver rings, but they sell pretty much anything that can be made from silver.
Hersey’s have the most beautiful bracelets, necklaces and earrings. In fact anything that comes in silver they sell. They have a beautiful children’s section, with girls bracelets or Christening gifts. The men’s category is also full of cuff-links, bracelets and necklaces. There is also a home range.
Chunky Silver Rings from Hersey & Sons Silversmiths
I have recently received the most gorgeous chunky silver ring from them. What is even better is I am running a competition for you to win one too! Scroll down the page for entry.
The ring came in a nice sturdy grey box and comes with a cleaning cloth. I have only worn the ring for a day and already have cleaned it! It is so sparkly!
The silver rings are one size, BUT, if you tell them your finger size they will adjust it to fit you perfectly. This was really important for me, as I have really fat fingers!! The sizes range from I to T.
Not only can you get it sized perfectly for you, you can chose whether you have a shiny or matte finish. I opted for shiny, the only down side (if there is one!) is that you do have to regularly polish it to keep it looking brand new.
These tungsten wedding bands range in price from only £45 – £57. For the quality of the ring I have to say I honestly think this is a bargain.
Things I love about Hersey & Sons:
- Not only do they stock silver chunky rings, they sell almost anything that you can imagine made from silver. From Christening gifts, to cufflinks, to jewellery to napkin rings.
- The rings are such great quality and have the silver hallmark stamp.
- Don’t just take my word for it. Hersey gets a 4.7 star rating from 11,717 people according to Shopper Approved.
- The packaging is lovely and classic. It really gives the feeling of opening something special.
- Hersey & Sons have been making jewellery in the UK since 1955
- They are members of the National Association of Jewellers, so you know you are purchasing from a genuine company.
Competition to Win a Hersey & Sons Silver Ring
I am so happy to tell you about this amazing competition to win your very own silver ring. There are 4 gorgeous rings to chose from. The competition runs until the end of March 2019 and is only available for UK entrants.a Rafflecopter giveaway
This would be a perfect gift for any woman, if you are looking for more ideas check out my latest Women’s Gift Guide.
Disclosure – I was gifted this ring in return for an honest review. All views are always my own. This post may contain affiliate links. Which means we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.