World Environment Day is Tuesday 5th June, lets raise awareness.
How to Play World Environment Day Tag
The major issue of plastic pollution has been gaining much awareness lately, thanks to numerous documentaries and high profile campaigns. As we wake up to the level of destruction to our planet caused by single- use plastics, people are increasingly switching to reusables. Hooray! Join us in this global game of tag by sharing photos of your reusables to help #beatplasticpollution Let’s play!
All games have rules These ones are very simple…
1. Take a photo of between 1- 3 reusable items that you personally have switched to, in order to help tackle plastic pollution.
2. Caption your photo with a short message to raise awareness.
3. Also include your top tip for beating plastic pollution.
4. Share your photo and caption, along with your top tip, tagging at least three other people.
5. Please also link back to me in your blog post and tag me on social media, thank you!
Blog: Freddies Mummy UK
That’s it, just 5 easy steps!
Oh, and don’t forget to use the hashtag #BeatPlasticPollution and #WorldEnvironmentDay in your posts too!
My Top Tip
If you can’t reuse it, refuse it. This is so simple actually, drink without plastic straws, take your own reusable cup when you get a coffee, always have a reusable water bottle with you.
Here’s my photo…
A reusable water bottle, especially for Freddie. So we no longer have to buy water when we are out! A reusable travel mug, so I no longer have to order coffee in a non reusable cup. What switches have you made to help #BeatPlasticPollution? Show me your reusables!
Tag, you’re it!
Now I am tagging the following lovely bloggers to take part in this World Environment Day tag …
Carole – Family Makes
Carla – Our Amanghs Our Future
Eileen – Your Money Sorted
Clare – Wild Mama Wild Tribe
Nicola – Some Place Strange
Thanks to Katie for tagging me – Living Life Our Way
Ok, go! Show us your reusables!